FAA Check Rides
Very few flight schools have an FAA Designated Examiner on staff. Quality Aviation is the exception in that regard. Dan Emin, Chief Flight instructor, has also been an FAA Examiner since 1979. He has served as examiner on over 2000 FAA Check rides.
Dan can give all available flight instructor airplane check rides including single engine, multiengine, and instrument.
- Recreational Pilot
- Private Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Multi-Engine (ME)
- Multi-Engine Instrument (MEI)
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII)
- Certified Flight Instructor Multi-Engine (CFIME)
- Certified Flight Instructor Multi-Engine Instrument (CFIMEI)
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)